For our last meeting (but not the last time we will meet, of course!), Oat and I decided to teach some Thai sentences for survival as Cecilia is planning to come to Thailand in the near future.
- Can you reduce the price (ask for discount) = Lod ra ka dai mai ka?
- Good Morning = Arun sawas ka
- I’m lost = Chan lhong tang ka
- I’m from Finland = Chan ma jak Finland ka
- I like Thai food = Chob ar harn Thai ka
I’m so excited for Cecilia to come explore Thailand soon and gain as many great experiences as I have in Finland. All the meetings that I have in EOTO class have been such an amazing experience for me. Not only do I get to learn the language and cultures but also get to have a lot more space to discuss, understand each other better, and make good friends. I would of course enroll in this course again if I could!
Written by: Natnaree (Mint) Wangthamkua