Welcome to TAMK International Blog!
This blog is about stories related to internationality at TAMK. Here you can for example read about people, projects and events.
We are constantly looking for new enthusiastic writers to join us. Whether you are interested in blogging actively or once, feel free to contact us!
Submit a blog post
Everyone from TAMK can submit a blog post; degree and exchange students, lecturers and non-teaching staff are all welcome to share their story with the world.
Instructions for the author:
- The topics of blog posts are free-form, as long as there is an international aspect involved. Topics may include development and student projects, and various events at TAMK.
- The blog post also brings out the author’s own personality, the thoughts and perspectives of the writer.
- The blog post may challenge readers with discussion, questions and statements.
- Please consider copyright (image and title permissions) in your blog post.
- You can submit blog posts occasionally or more often according to your preference.
- We hope that your blog post will be no more than approximately 3,000 characters long (including spaces).
If you have a specific wish for the publication of your article, please contact us in good time.
We also welcome new ideas and topics on the blog, don’t hesitate to contact us and share your ideas with us!
Editorial staff: Dimitra Panopoulou-Huovila and Riikka Mölkänen , firstname.lastname@example.org
TAMK Communications and Marketing Services, email@example.com